Project : Study and upgrading of heat recuperators of reformer furnaces in order to increase the preheating of combustion air and process gases.
Reduction Of GHG Emissions
- Establishment of material and energy balances of the device;
- Analysis of flows by numerical simulations (CFD);
- Analysis of optimization avenues with CFD;
- Assessment of investments, savings and financial aid;
- Design of mechanical modifications in order to increase heat transfer;
- Preparation of documents related to financial aid requests including the plan and monitoring report.